Yelonky
Kwiecień 25, 2024, 07:55:13 pm *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: Forum zostało uruchomione!

Strona główna   Pomoc Szukaj Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]   Do dołu
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: Innowacyjność dużych firm  (Przeczytany 1581 razy)
Adam
Administrator
Weteran

Zobacz profil Email
« : Lipiec 19, 2016, 11:31:07 am »

Osobiście od lat uważałem, że tzw. innowacyjność dużych firm to w dużym stopniu ściema, a dzisiaj taki tekścik trafiłem:
http://www.qmed.com/mpmn/medtechpulse/5-reasons-why-big-medtech-companies-struggle-innovate?cid=nl.x.qmed01.edt.aud.qmed.20160719

Czyli gros środków idzie na wykupywanie pracy i pomysłów małych firm.

Kilka powodów, dla których duże firmy mają problem z innowacjami:
“Innovation is a complex process and is at least somewhat unstructured which does not work well in the highly structured large companies.”

“Most medical companies have systems in place to evaluate new ideas. I've worked at 3M Medtronic, and Heartware. Small companies have nothing to lose with an innovative product. Success breeds no risk taking.”

“Innovation activities, whether development of new technologies or creation of internal startups, need to report directly to an executive such as the CEO who can take risk—and these activities rarely do. They need to operate outside of the typical multi-level control structure and provide the participants appropriate incentives (frequently financial, almost always recognition, and usually operating freedom).”

“More staff, more people in the management team, more power plays.”

“Bigger companies tend to have more procedures and policies than small companies.”

“Internal support groups such as legal, purchasing, engineer that typically have no sense of urgency and are risk averse.”

"Wszelki krok, który by odsuwał państwo od omnipotencji, będzie zarazem krokiem postępu dla etyki, oświaty i dobrobytu." Feliks Koneczny
Strony: [1]   Do góry
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!